[Home ] [Products]
Now Accepting Credit Cards (MC & Visa)
To place an order:
1. The fastest and easiest way is to call 281-238-0844 and tell us what you wish to order. We will need your name and mailing address or at least your zip code. That way we can figure the shipping charges. If you have questions you need answered before ordering, please feel free to ask when calling and leave a telephone number to contact you if the answering machine gets the call. We will usually return your answer in 24 hours or less.
2. We will email or telephone you back with any questions about the options you may have and not specified (caliber choices, colors, etc.) and tell you when we expect to have it ready.
3. If all the information is correct and the time frame is okay, you get put on the backlog.
4. When your order is within a day or two of shipping, you will receive the tracking number of the UPS Label for your convenience via the email you provided at the time of order.
5. At this point you should contact us as soon as possible if the shipping info is incorrect.
Please remember to include a brief note with your name, mailing address, and order with any payment sent by mail. Opening letters that only contain a check, and nothing else, slow down the whole process.
6. When your payment arrives or credit card is approved, your order ships the next available business day.
We are constantly trying to get ahead of the orders and make items for stock, but usually that doesn't happen. Please be patient with us. We work on these items usually on the weekends we are not shooting and sometimes a few nights during the week. We don't promise to be the fastest or the cheapest, but I think you will be satisfied with the quality and performance.
To motivate us to work on product rather than loaf around all day, we do not want to be paid in advance for products ordered. We feel that since this is not the full time job, we don't want to tie up your money waiting on us. We will work as best we can to get your product built and ready to go.
For payments, we accept Visa or Mastercard, money orders, cashier's checks, and personal checks. We reserve the right to hold the items 5 days until the personal checks clear.
Shipping and Handling
You can figure the shipping charges yourself if you wish. Go to the Post Office website (www.usps.gov) and use their rate calculator to figure the postage. UPS also has a rate calculator available on their website as well (www.ups.com), but I will usually get a better rate than a one time user.
All the products are shipped as "packages" according to the choices.
Our zip code is 77406, use the zip code for your mailing address as the destination.
1. Regular spotting scope stands - shipping weight is approx. 11 pounds
2. Deluxe spotting scope stands - shipping weight is approx. 13 pounds
3. Case trimmers - shipping weight is approx. 17 pounds with one caliber, one additional caliber set bumps the weight up to 18 pounds, multiple additional caliber sets are figured at 18 pounds.
4. Gracey motor upgrades - shipping weight is approx. 8 pounds
5. Annealers - shipping weight is approx. 17 pounds.
We ship Priority Mail service for small packages and UPS for larger ones.
We automatically insure the package for the value to the nearest $100 increment.
For USPS, I add a delivery confirmation to make sure it arrives ($0.65 extra).
Whatever the rate calculator shows as the total cost for the package from our zip code to yours, weighing as shown above, insured as noted, with a delivery confirmation, plus $6.00 to cover the cost of trimmer boxes, or $3.00 to cover the stand boxes, is what we add to the cost of the product to get your final price.
Texas residents also have to have 8.25% added for state sales tax.
I can ship to my customers by US Post Office Priority Mail or UPS service. If you want me to send your order through another carrier (FedEx) I can do it, but it might take a day or two longer to get to their office to drop off the package.
If you have an account with another carrier and want to use your account to ship the package, I can do that also. Customers using that option do not incur any additional shipping costs from me.
All products purchased from me and personally delivered inside the state of Texas, or sent to an address inside the state of Texas will be charged 8.25% Texas state sales tax.